- Our two-week online courses cover the 6 NPQ content areas in depth. Each course provides 12 hours of facilitated learning.
- Courses are easily blended with face to face programmes, with ‘Learn about’ content, research, reflection and networking.
- Timing and sequence of courses are very flexible.
- One to one facilitation by experienced online tutors experienced in school leadership.
- Because we are not for profit, prices are low and value for money is outstanding.
- 99% completion rates and very positive evaluations:
‘It complemented the face-to-face course well. It has provided a good variety of reading materials and was achievable in the time allocated.’
360 degree diagnostics
- Systematic evaluation of participants’ strengths in the 7 Leadership Behaviours and against the final assessment criteria at each level at the beginning of their programme.
- Participants receive feedback from those who know them best.
- Enables clear planning for the development of the behaviours during the NPQ programme of study, with a focus on consolidating strengths and working on areas for development.
- If required a diagnostic is also available for the end of the programme so that progress in the behaviours and towards final assessment can be evaluated.
- Easy to use and popular with participants:
‘Great – I could use it on my phone – a BIG step forward compared with other diagnostics I have used. Saved a lot of time!’
(Secondary school leader)
To complement our National Professional Qualification programmes provided through NPQonline we have teamed up with EMSE, a national assessment organisation of considerable standing with existing licensed providers to deliver, on behalf of accredited providers, the required final assessment processes at the completion of each qualification level.
The experienced team of EMSE assessors together with those of our facilitators who are also accredited assessors will provide a consistent standard of assessment at very competitive cost, taking care of all administrative requirements and enabling the deposition of electronic documents online.
This process will ensure full compliance with the DfE requirements for accredited providers having regard to the National Assessment Framework.
Please see the Final Assessment page for further details or click here
Interested in our services?
- Accredited providers considering NPQonline courses and resources?
- An organisation looking for development of bespoke programmes to be delivered online?
- Looking for online leadership, learning or development expertise?
- If you would like more information, leave your details here and we’ll get back to you.